Hello from Paris
To all of those who have never been to Paris you are missing out. I went on a small adventure today while Tim and Sophie were at work to explore around where they live and its just beautiful. At first I was nervous that the second I walked across the street I wasn't going to know how to get back, or what street to ask for or anything, but of course...you just figure it out. Its amazing what things seem to frighten us, as small as they may seem once we are out of our comfort zone.
Yesterday was more of a low key day dealing with being so tired from my trip over. Tim took me to lunch though which was nice and we got to talk about being in Beirut. (For those of you who don't know who Tim Rose is, your missing out :) Tim grew up at The United Church of Chapel Hill and also did an internship in Beirut. ) We were also able to talk about different faith questions that we both had which was nice. I mean I have two ministers as parents that I can talk to (and we do talk about that, not trying to hurt your feelings mom and dad), but sometimes its nice to have a friend/mentor/older brother person to talk about those things with too.
After all of that I got to meet Dorian, the coolest 4 month old "playa" I know. I'll post pictures of him later when he get back from daycare. Sophie then came home and we had wonderful french pastries before I finally went to bed.
Thats all for now, Tim is about to take me out exploring so hopefully I'll have cool pictures to post later today.
Take care.
-Ruth
Yesterday was more of a low key day dealing with being so tired from my trip over. Tim took me to lunch though which was nice and we got to talk about being in Beirut. (For those of you who don't know who Tim Rose is, your missing out :) Tim grew up at The United Church of Chapel Hill and also did an internship in Beirut. ) We were also able to talk about different faith questions that we both had which was nice. I mean I have two ministers as parents that I can talk to (and we do talk about that, not trying to hurt your feelings mom and dad), but sometimes its nice to have a friend/mentor/older brother person to talk about those things with too.
After all of that I got to meet Dorian, the coolest 4 month old "playa" I know. I'll post pictures of him later when he get back from daycare. Sophie then came home and we had wonderful french pastries before I finally went to bed.
Thats all for now, Tim is about to take me out exploring so hopefully I'll have cool pictures to post later today.
Take care.
-Ruth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home