Welcome to .....Atlanta?
So I have gotten through my first part of my trip stopping in Atlanta. So far I have talked to a nice couple from Mississippi, who wished me luck and reminded me that I have a lot of support at home. I am looking forward to starting this new adventure, but still a little scared. It is very easy to think of the "what if" rather than to believe that everything is going to be fine. However, after my commissioning yesterday by my home church (The United Church of Chapel Hill) I am even more encouraged that I am not alone.
I also would like to make the announcement that Mom and Dad are now learning AOL instant messenger. I started teaching them today so hopefully they will figure it out.
I think that's all for now. I'll let you know when I get to Paris.
Much love
I also would like to make the announcement that Mom and Dad are now learning AOL instant messenger. I started teaching them today so hopefully they will figure it out.
I think that's all for now. I'll let you know when I get to Paris.
Much love

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home