Sunday, October 16, 2005

24 hours and counting

Where did the term "Are you ready?" really come from? I mean you're never exactly ready, that's the point. Things are suppose to happen that you're not expecting, if they didn't then what is the point in an adventure? I think Dad would like me to be more ready, especially with packing, but it will all get done. :)
So tomorrow is the big day, I leave for Paris to stay with Tim, Sophie and Dorian. I am extremely excited not only to see them but also for this whole new chapter in my life to begin. I want to say thank you to all of you for being so supportive in my travels and please keep in touch. (And come visit!)
I need to actually start packing, but I am going to try and do this as often as possible (with lots of pictures to attract company :)
For now - Much love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home